I have created this blog because I wanted to be able to share my love of sewing with fellow crafters. Sewing & Crafting are one of the loves in my life and a wonderful relaxing hobby. I hope to help inspire and encourage others by showing my creations.

To this I will add that I need a place to document my thoughts and feelings as I go through this journey called life. Every time I try to start a writing journal, it lasts for about a week. I am hoping that this format "sticks" for me better than what I have done in the past.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


So here I am, starting this BLOG thing. Hopefully I will be more diligent at this than the last one. This is a pic of myself ~ I don't take many of these. The camera hates me.
My children will have those "motherless" photos because I am always the one behind the camera, and I just do not tend to photograph well.

Enough about me, I am here to blog about my LOVE for sewing and being crafty ~ and hopefully along the way, I might encourage others to be crafty as well. After the Lord himself, and my beautiful family, SEWING is at the top of my list of TRUE LOVES. I find it relaxing and de-stressing to be in my sewing room and creating things for my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment