I have created this blog because I wanted to be able to share my love of sewing with fellow crafters. Sewing & Crafting are one of the loves in my life and a wonderful relaxing hobby. I hope to help inspire and encourage others by showing my creations.

To this I will add that I need a place to document my thoughts and feelings as I go through this journey called life. Every time I try to start a writing journal, it lasts for about a week. I am hoping that this format "sticks" for me better than what I have done in the past.

Thursday, February 3, 2011





My inbox has been overflowing with orders for these cute little pillowcase dresses the past two weeks. And of course, my hubby is excited about it too ~ a little extra $$$ to pay the bills is ALWAYS appreciated.



These photos are just a few examples of some custom orders I have filled. My customers tell me about the likes / dislikes of their little princesses as well as a little something about her personality and I go out for a personal-shopping spree for that perfect fabric for their little one.



And a few of these dresses were done to match some hair accessories that the customer already had, with no clothing to match. ~ Can't wait to see her with her hair bows and her new dresses!


No comments:

Post a Comment