I have created this blog because I wanted to be able to share my love of sewing with fellow crafters. Sewing & Crafting are one of the loves in my life and a wonderful relaxing hobby. I hope to help inspire and encourage others by showing my creations.

To this I will add that I need a place to document my thoughts and feelings as I go through this journey called life. Every time I try to start a writing journal, it lasts for about a week. I am hoping that this format "sticks" for me better than what I have done in the past.

Friday, February 4, 2011


I am truly excited about this tote ~ And of course, it looks EVEN BETTER in person than it does here in the photo.

My baby sister belongs to the Tri-Sigma Sorority at College and asked me if I could make something in PURPLE with the Sigma logo on it ~ And this is what I created.

Doesn't it look FANTASTIC ?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment